Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're having a GIRL!

Well, I finally decided that it was time for me to enter the blogging world, since we now have something interesting to blog about! Clint and I found out in February that we were going to have a baby! We just found out last Friday that we are having a little girl and are so thrilled and can't wait for her arrival in November!!! I love seeing Clint so excited about having a little girl. His eyes just light up everytime you talk about her and it is so sweet :) I am so thrilled and have already had fun picking out all the cute girly things!! Once I figure all of this out, I will post some pics. This is just a start and of course the fun pics will come in November! We are pretty sure about what we want to call this precious little girl, but haven't decided 100%. I guess that can be my next post.

4 comments:

Abba said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for y'all. And I can't wait to hear what name you've picked out ...

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

How wonderful! We are praying for you and this precious little girl!

Melissa said...

yay for little girls!

i, too, am excited to hear her name...

hope you're feeling well!

melissa

Jimbo and Hayley said...

We are so excited for ya'll! Can't wait to meet her...ya'll will be great parents!