Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beach Trip!

Two weeks ago we went to Rosemary beach with our great friends Joe and Julia. We all had so much fun together and it was the best vacation I have had in a while! We have such a good time when the four of us are together. We had great food(and a lot of it!), great sun, and of course some heated competitions. For those of you who know Clint and I well, you know that we love to compete against one another!! Well, I have to say that not only did Julia and I bet the boys in Rook and Putt Putt, but I bet Clint individually in Putt Putt twice!! It was so much fun and I have to say that he handled it well! Here are some pictures from our trip.
Joe and Clint decided they wanted to go on this crazy ride and Julia and I didn't have a good feeling about it.This picture expresses our feelings! They ended up being ok, but were pretty sick afterwards!!! This picture to the left is after I beat Clint in Putt Putt :) Victory is SWEET!

2 comments:

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

Precious! what a wonderful thing to do to take a vacation before the baby arrives! Life, by no means, stops when you have a baby, but it does take on a different rhythm. The alone time y'all have had together will prepare you for the amazing working partner relationship you are about to experience in parenting..there is nothing better! Enjoy it...maybe see you at a game before the little girl arrives?

The Carters said...

I am so glad that you did find my blog because now I have yours as well! I'm happy that you like the name that we chose - I feel like God really did just speak it right to us. See you in class on Wednesday!