Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birmingham Baby Shower

Some of my best friends threw me a wonderful Shower at Shoal Creek Country Club on Sunday and it was so much fun! I appreciate them all so much and am so thankful to have them in my life. I felt so loved and supported by all who came and I receieved so many wonderful gifts! I got so many cute outfits and many practical items as well. The hostesses gave me the Bob Jogging Stroller and I was so excited. Right when I got home, I got Clint to put it together, so I could test it out. Well, I love it and can't wait to stroll around the neighborhood with Hannah Grace soon! We are starting the nursery this week, so hopefully it will be finished soon. The painters come on Thursday, then we can start moving furniture in! The only item that is not in yet, is the crib and it won't be in until around the end of October. I just pray that it gets here before she arrives!!! Pics soon to come of the nursery :)


My Sweet Mom!


Julia found this great person to design this beautiful diaper cake! She definitely took her samples of the colors that I am using in the nursery :) What a sweet friend!!

All of Julia and I's huddle group girls came to the shower. I love them all so much!

One of my best friend's Lindsey, is expecting her 2nd Child in May! I can't wait to hear what she is having :) This is us doing the belly shot (she just doesn't have a belly yet!)


Some of the hostesses! Such great friends :)

3 comments:

The Carters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Carters said...

Your shower looks like it was so super cute and fun! I am having my first one on November 2nd and am looking so forward to it. I can't wait to see the pictures from the nursery once you get them up!

Jana said...

Shannon-You look so good!! Your shower looked precious- So glad you got your jogging stroller!! How much longer do you have? I'm enjoying reading your blog!!