Monday, November 10, 2008

Hannah Grace's Nursery

So many of you have been asking when I would be posting pics of the nursery. Well, until this weekend I had nothing to post because it wasn't finished! Well, it is almost complete and here are the pics. I say almost, because I am still waiting on the dresser(nightmare)that should be in by Wednesday(keeping my fingers crossed). Hopefully, Hannah Grace will come on her own before the Monday. If not, the Dr. wants to induce me on the 18th. So, we will have our little girl here so soon :)






5 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

i know its been crazy getting your nursery together, but it looks great! i love the colors. the headboard is a sweet and special touch.
ashley

elizabeth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Great job. I especially adore the headboard and the damask print on the bumper pad. So cute! Now all it needs is a precious little tiny baby. Yay!

The Carters said...

I LOVE your nursery! It is just precious and I know that Hannah Grace is going to be so happy in it. I can't believe that it is so close to her being here! I'll rely on you to let me know what to expect once my little girl arrives. :)

Carrie and Jordan said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! The nursery turned out so cute! Can't believe Hannah Grace will be here in a week!

Lauren Baum Malbrough said...

i LOVE it!!! The headboard and Serena and Lily bedding turned out especially precious!!! I am counting down until I get to meet her and have my phone list in hand! xoxo