Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving and Ear Infections

I haven't blogged in a while and that is because it has been crazy!! Our house finally sold 3 weeks ago, after being on the market for a while! We had to be out in 2 weeks, so it was a little chaotic around our house trying to get everything packed up and trying to find a place to go! We are living in an apartment temporarily, while we build a house that will have more than 1 bathroom!! I was a little sad to leave our first house, but we are excited about the future! We had so many wonderful memories in that house. To add to the madness of moving, Hannah Grace gets an ear infection the day before we moved. Poor thing was pitiful and cried all day, and that is when I knew it was time to go to the Dr.! Thankfully, my Mom was in town, or I think I would have went crazy, trying to pack and take care of a sick child! Well, I think the ear infection is back, so this would make 2 in 3 weeks!! We go to the Dr. tomorrow, so we will see what she has to say. Last time she told me that if Hannah Grace got many more infections, she would have to get tubes. I sure hope she doesn't, but if it would help, I will do anything to get my little girl better.



4 comments:

Alicia said...

I pray Hannah Grace is feeling better and won't get anymore ear infections, ever! That is such a sweet picture of you guys on the front steps! It's so hard to leave your first house. See you soon! Oh and you and Hannah Grace need to come over for a tea party, soon!

Carrie and Jordan said...

Sorry to hear about HG's ear infection. Hope the doctor's visit went well! I know it was hard to leave your first house, but I'm glad that you are close to my neighborhood...even if it is temporary. Let's walk again soon!

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

So sweet! I know that the move must be bittersweet for you - we felt the same way. Praying Hannah Grace's ears are better!

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

Aww, Shannon, Hannah Grace is so adorable. I'm so glad I found your blog!

Mat and I just left our first house too. We are at seminary in KY now, and it was so hard to leave Mobile and our house there. I can imagine it's even harder to leave when you have brought your first child home there, too.

You look wonderful! Hope to see you soon!

Much love.