Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and Sickness

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, although Hannah Grace has been sick! She got RSV last week and then it turned into Bronchiolitis. We are still battling it and praying that she will get better for my brother's wedding in Fairhope this weekend. Hannah Grace was so much fun this Christmas and loved all the constant attention she received. We visited Clint's family in Wetumpka on Christmas Eve and then traveled to Guntersville later that day for Christmas with my family. She got so many wonderful gifts and loved playing with all her new toys. She loves her toys, but her favorite things to play with at Dream Ranch was a box and Milo's tea jugs!! Why do we buy her all these toys?!?! She loved to play in the kitchen and would go back and forth from there to the den all day! She is so much fun right now and keeps us sooo busy!!! Update: My sister-in-law (Kendall) is in the Hospital in Tupelo. Her water started leaking, so they are trying to delay labor for another 2 weeks. Everyone is doing good, but they would like the babies to stay in there a little longer :) Please pray for her, Hunter and Hays and for my Brother (Will). If they wait 2 weeks, they will be born on Jan. 12 or 13th! I can't wait to meet my precious nephews.












4 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

glad yall had fun and im sorry she has been sick but hope she feels better for the wedding. how exciting, a wedding this weekend and new babies in a couple weeks(Lord willing).

Alicia said...

I'm so sorry to hear that she hasn't been feeling well. C had the same thing last February, miserable!! Looks like HG had a fun Christmas. Praying for you all!

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Shannon, we live the same life with our babies' illnesses!!! I can't believe Claire and Hannah grace had bronchialitis and rsv! claire still has the ear infections and wells' tubes are infected (yeast infection. I am so sorry!! We will pray for you all the same time we're praying for our kiddos! I still look forward to lunch, walking, etc.! miss you!! love ya, dana

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Shannon, we live the same life with our babies' illnesses!!! I can't believe Claire and Hannah grace had bronchialitis and rsv! claire still has the ear infections and wells' tubes are infected (yeast infection. I am so sorry!! We will pray for you all the same time we're praying for our kiddos! I still look forward to lunch, walking, etc.! miss you!! love ya, dana