Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surgery

Hannah Grace had surgery Tuesday to get tubes put in and her adenoids out.The whole process went really smoothly and hopefully this will help her with all those ear infections! She loved running around the hospital before the surgery. They had all kinds of toys and she loved riding around in the cars. The only hard part was when they took her back and she reached out crying for us, with a look saying "Why are you doing this to me?". That is when I lost it and started crying. It is such a helpless feeling, but a friend sent me a text, while waiting on her to get back, that brought me right back to where I needed to be. It was the verse from Isaiah 26:3 that says, "You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you". I love it when the Lord gives us what we need, at just the right time.



4 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

praise the LORD that everything went well and that she is doing better. arent those little hospital gowns adorable?

Alicia said...

Definitely the hardest part is when they take them back. So glad you were given that verse at just that moment!

Carrie and Jordan said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well. She's looks CUTE in her hospital gown:)

john, julia, and annie said...

I wanted to cry reading about them taking her back! Oh heart splatter!!! Glad it went well Friend! Love you :)