Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Knox

Well, over a week later I am finally posting about Knox's arrival! We are so blessed to have this little guy in our life and love him so much already! Knox was born Thursday, May 12th at 11:31 am, weighing 9lbs 15 ounces and 22 inches. I know, he was huge and looks just like his Daddy!! Thankfully, I had a wonderfully delivery and a healthy baby :) Hannah Grace is adjusting great and pays him a lot of attention sometimes and just ignores him the rest of the time. It is sweet to see her interaction and love for him already. Knox is a great baby and is eating and sleeping great. He is already going 5 hour stretches at night, which helps out so much!!! He has a few fussy times, as all newborns do, but overall is much more laid back than Hannah Grace at this age. We love you little guy! More posts to come, when I have the time :)














6 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and HG is adjusting well! He is precious and we can't wait to meet him in person!

Ashley Matteo said...

YAY im so glad to see some pictures of that sweet boy and you are right he does look just like clint, especially that last picture! glad yall are adjusting well

The Pughs said...

Congrats on the birth of Knox! I am sure he is so sweet already. Having little boys is amazing...

Melanie said...

So beautiful. I can't wait to meet him.

Kimmie said...

congrats shannon!! he is so beautiful! you'll have to give me some tips on having two kids...;) i'm getting nervous.

Carrie Barrow said...

So glad to see everyone is doing well. I saw Julia last Friday when we volunteered and she said your delivery went great! Can't wait to hold him:)