Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Magic Kingdom Day 1

We went to Disney a few weeks ago and had a blast! Clint had the Homebuilder's convention, so we all decided it would be fun to tag along :) My Mom went with us and we were SO THANKFUL she did. We couldn't have done it without her and are so grateful for all she always does for us. Thanks Nana for loving on all of us!! Hannah Grace had the best time and sweet Knox did really well. I am going to do several posts, since I have so many pics. Please excuse the picture quality. I forgot my camera in the car at the airport :(, so I had to use my i-phone.
First Flight with Nana and loved it :)
Knox did great on the flight, except on the decent. We didn't know it at the time, but he had an ear infection, so he screamed the entire 20 minutes of the decent into Orlando. It was not fun, but we made it :)
At the Magic Kingdom entrance and so excited :)
On the Ferry into the Magic Kingdom
Watching a show at the castle
Dancing with Daddy to the fun music

Loved riding on Daddy's shoulders in the park

An exhausted little boy!
Favorite Ride was the teacups. Nana and Hannah Grace rode it about 5 times in a row!
Upset to leave the teacups :)
Fascinated with "It's a Small World"

0 comments: