Tuesday, September 4, 2012

15 Months



Sweet baby is 15th months!! Oh, how the time is flying. We have really enjoyed our summer and I am really sad to see it end :( Last summer with Knox being so small, it was difficult to do a lot of activities, but this year we have been busy. Going to the pool, zoo, splash pad, lake and playing outside. Knox will play in a pool for hours and loves going on boat rides at the lake. He is obsessed with animals right now and especially loves dogs. Our next door neighbor has a dog and every time we go by their house, he yells out dog, dog, dog! On that note, this boy can talk! Hannah Grace didn't talk for a while, so this is a new thing to me. He is saying around 25 words and can communicate what he wants to us, for the most part. This is so helpful. I remember being so frustrated with HG, when she was this age, not being able to understand what she was wanting. We have seen a new side of Knox recently and that is the aggressive/strong willed child. My hopes for a laid back child have been put to rest. It is just not in the cards for Clint and I! I feel like a referee between my children all day long and most of the time sweet little Knox is the instigator. Even though Knox is strong willed, he is the sweetest, most cuddly child. My favorite time with him is at night, when I read him his story before bed. He has a little ritual that he likes to stick to. We read a story(with lovey in hand), then he points to the sound machine, next he says "night, Night" and then he points to the lamp and says off. He is still a big boy and at his 15 month checkup weighed 29lbs (90%) and 34 inches(off charts). He is starting to slim up, but still just shooting up in his height. Love this sweet boy :)

0 comments: