Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 Months Old

I can't believe that I am already doing a 2 month post! It feels like just yesterday that I had this precious little girl. Hannah Grace is getting more and more fun everyday and Clint and I are having a wonderful time with her. She has the cutest personality and smiles and laughs all the time! She loves to be in her swing, watch TV (probably a bad thing!), watch me get ready in the morning, take baths, go to the mall, go to restaurants and be in the baby bjorn (the best purchase ever!) .We went to the Dr. today and we are still a very healthy weight! She weighed 14lbs 11 ounces and was 23 1/2 inches long!!! So, she is still off the charts for her weight and in the 90 % for her height!! All the nurses were commenting on how chunky she was and how cute all those rolls are. This month has been so fun and I know the coming months will be just as great :)









Visiting Margaret and Charlie in Gadsden! I thought Hannah Grace had a lot of hair, but not compared to Charlie!



Talking with Kathryn
























4 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

Shannon, she is sooooooo cute and all those pics were so good. I especially love the one of her on her belly looking up. So sweet! I hope to see yall soon.
ashley

Ann Ever said...

She is so cute Shannon! I'm sad that the last time I saw her was Day one.

p.s. Maybe Austin should has given her a bigger bunny.

The Carters said...

HG just looks like the happiest baby ever! I would love for us to get together next week sometime and let our little girls meet. My cell number is 222-8832 so just give me a call and we can try to schedule a time. It will be my first week to be able to drive and get out of the house, so maybe we can meet somewhere for lunch!

Lauren Baum Malbrough said...

I loved hanging out with you and Chubby Monkey last night. Hannah Grace is just too precious. Lets make it a regular date!