Monday, January 5, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas

I know that I am a little behind on this post, but these are just a couple of photos that I wanted to share from the Holidays. We had a great time with Friends and Family and Hannah Grace was definitely the center of attention!!
I thought it would be a cute pic to put Hannah Grace in her stocking. Well, she wouldn't fit, so I just laid it over her!!!




Hannah Grace's First trip to Dream Ranch at Thanksgiving!!







I love my bunny that my Uncle Austin gave me

Kate keeping me happy over the Holidays :)








I Love my new friend Isabella


4 comments:

The Carters said...

Hannah Grace is absolutely precious and I can't get over how big she is! Now that Lillian has made it into the world, I am looking forward to getting our girls together for a play date sometime. Hope you are doing well!

Karen said...

Loved the pics! I know you all had so much fun at Dream Ranch. The first of many visits and many, many fun memories. Hannah Grace is just beautiful! Keep those pictures coming. Let's do lunch when your mom comes soon. Liz and David could join us. Luvs!

Courtney Higdon said...

She is sooo cute! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!

Carrie and Jordan said...

She is so precious Shannon! Can't wait to catch up soon!!