Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5 Months

Well, it is almost time for the 6 month post and I am just getting around to the 5 month! I know I say this every month, but I am just loving this stage. Hannah Grace is just so much fun and we are just loving her so much! The only new thing that she is doing is sitting up by herself and she wants to be sitting all the time. She hasn't rolled over yet, but I am sure that is because she is so heavy!! She also is trying so hard to crawl and grunts like crazy trying to move! The child continues to grow and is now 21 pounds!! We just love all her cute little roles. These photos are from a recent photo session we had around her 5 month B'day.











3 comments:

Jimbo and Hayley said...

She is beautiful Shannon! I can't believe she is almost 6 months old! Time moves so fast!

Karli said...

She is so cute, Shannon. Lauren may have already mentioned this to you, but we need to all Skype soon using a web-cam so we see one another and the babies too. Let's set-up a time.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

She is just the cutest thing ever!!!! Wells knows how to pick his women already!! :) love ya!