Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year spent in Guntersville at Dream Ranch with my family. It was so much fun spending time with family and just relaxing all weekend. Here are a some pics from the weekend.

Hannah Grace's first Easter Basket
Cooking with Nana in the Dream Ranch kitchen


Me defending Hannah Grace because someone was trying to steal her egg!
Hannah Grace's first money Easter Egg. We started a tradition a few years ago where instead of having candy in the Easter Egg's there is money! Hannah Grace won the most money :)








My Mom and I decided to have a naked session with Hannah Grace. I thought this turned out cute :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

toooo cute! i have been checking your blog waiting for you to put these up. i know nana loved having you all for easter!! i love you all!!

Ann Ever said...

The Easter pictures are great! I love nude baby pics!

Carrie and Jordan said...

LOVE the bonnet!!!

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

That is so cute! What great pictures - she is growing so quickly!

Whitney said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love reading your blog; thanks for sharing.
Whitney Wright