Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paw Paw's Birthday

I am a little behind on some posts, so in an attempt to catch up, there will be several in a row! We went to Boaz to celebrate my Dad's Birthday a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time spending time with family and relaxing. My Mom and Dad got me into a new game called LRC (Left, Right, Center). It is a dice game and it is so much fun. If you have never played it, you must go and get one. It is a cheap game and great entertainment. It was a great visit to Boaz, but we missed Clint, since he had to work.




The Winners(My MeeMee and little Brother) of LRC!

My wonderful Brothers :)


The Losers :(

1 comments:

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

Happy Birthday, Billy!!!


I love the picture of MeMe on here. She absolutely cracks me up! Hannah Grace is growing up so fast. She is adorable!!