Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 Months

As usual, I am late on my monthly post. Hannah Grace is so much fun right now and into everything!!! Did I say into everything?!?! I am really glad we are in a small apt. right now, so I can keep up with her :) She is crawling everywhere very fast and pulling up on everything. She can stand by herself for a while, so it looks like she may be walking soon. She hasn't said any words yet, but does babble away with things that I think sound like words. She has finally started eating much better and loves pretty much any food. She does not like baby food any more, so we are strictly on table food. She still loves people so much, but has recently shown some separation anxiety, which I am hoping is just a stage. She is such a joy in our lives and we love her so much!! Oh, and please excuse our wild hair in some of these photos! It is untamable these days!!!




Having fun with Daddy
PawPaw came to take us to dinner
MeeMaw and Aunt Kaye Kaye came to visit


We are so glad MeeMaw is feeling so much better :)

2 comments:

The Dean Family said...

I cannot believe she is 10 mths!!!! She looks so much like you! Especially the eyes! I can't wait to see her again. I need to plan a day to b'ham!

Anna Spruiell said...

my sweet hannah grace! i love the mary janes! i teared up when i saw the pics...she is such a big girl now!