Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Special Friendship

My Mom was looking through some old photos and found these pictures of my good friend Julia and me from the 8th grade! I got the biggest kick out of them and Julia and I couldn't stop laughing, so we thought we would share and let everyone else get a laugh too :) Not only do we have the matching speedo bathing suits (had to have them, since it was a church function), but also matching braces. And can we please check out my hair!! What in the world was I thinking with those bangs?!?! These pictures, even though funny, really do represent a very special friendship. What a blessing this friendship has been to me :) Enjoy these hysterical and embarrassing photos!!


***New Post Below***

1 comments:

elise said...

WOW!! Oh my goodness, how funny. Looking forward to seeing you Friday :)