Thursday, February 4, 2010

14 Months

Once again, I am late on this post. This month has been a little crazy! We moved into our new house and are trying to get settled. Hannah Grace has loved exploring her new home and loves all the new places to explore. She is all over the place and she keeps me busy all day long :) I know I say this every month, but I love this stage. She is like a little sponge and I just love watching her little brain at work! She still isn't saying a lot and now is in a phase of everything being called DaDa. She has just started saying "Nana", which makes my Mom very excited. For some reason, Momma has been lost in her vocabulary, which makes this Momma sad! She is now running everywhere, which makes it interesting trying to keep up with her. She is eating pretty well and since she can't have dairy, eats really healthy foods. So, I guess that is one benefit of the allergy :) Broccoli is still a favorite, but I think noodles has trumped it and she could eat them all day long. This month has brought on an extreme attachment phase, but it looks to be getting better. It could be from the move and from being so sick! What a fun little girl that I get to play with all day long!









2 comments:

Ashley said...

she's so adorable Shannon! I can't wait for Ryder to be able to talk! (although right now I'm just enjoying that he can't crawl...although it's coming soon I think!) Glad she's well and y'all are doing good! Where did y'all move to?

Carrie and Jordan said...

She's so cute!! Glad you are getting settled in your new house. Can't wait to visit!