Monday, February 8, 2010

Kids Gym


We went to Kids Gym today with several friends and we had such a blast! Hannah Grace loved it and just followed all the older children around the entire time. Her favorite thing had to be the trampoline. My favorite thing, the balance beam. I mean, it's never to early to start, Right? Here are some pics of her and her friends, Nathan and Caroline. Caroline is so sweet to Hannah Grace and it is so cute to watch Hannah Grace follow her around and try to be like her. Thanks to Alicia and Ashley for the adorable pics, since I forgot my camera!








3 comments:

elizabeth said...

So fun--I wish I had known yall were going!! We were so stir crazy yesterday!! Of course it doesn't help it is supposed to rain the rest of the week--ugh! Looks like the kiddos had a good time. Hopefully we can check it out soon!

elise said...

such beautiful pictures. she is growing up so fast!

Anna Spruiell said...

ah haha...look at hannah grace on beam. she is such a star!!