Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 Months

Our little big man is 3 months! Not a whole lot has changed since the last post, but his personality is starting to emerge more and more. Knox has the most precious smile and loves to laugh :) He is still so easy going and is a great baby (still awful in the car!). He is eating and sleeping great, and as you can see, still getting bigger. Not sure how much he weighs, but my guess would be around 19 pounds! He loves to watch his sister and smiles at her with the cutest grin. He is starting to be able to hold on to objects, which helps a little in the car, until he drops it! Hannah Grace has started to call Knox, "Knoxy Pooh". It is catching on, so that could be his nickname. We had a photo session this afternoon and I just couldn't pick one picture, so here are all of my favorites!








**New Post**

2 comments:

Whitney said...

oh. my. goodness. I cannot believe how big that kid is!! He is so so cute and I'm glad you are all adjusting well!

Ashley Matteo said...

such a cute smile!!! so glad i got to see it in person today