Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Birth of the Twins

Ausgust 24th I woke up and was miserable! I  told Clint I was convinced these babies were coming out today!! So, we went to church and the grocery store after. I told Clint I wanted to go in and walk all the aisles and get these babies out. At this time, it was hard for me to walk at all, My feet and ankles were huge and everything in my body hurt. We got home and an hour later my contractions started and continued to get stronger and stronger. So, I called Dr, Johnson and he said to go ahead and come in. We got to the the hospital around 6pm and they started pitocin to speed up the labor. Around 12:45 it was time to push!! Pearson was born first at 1:49 am weighing 7lbs 7 ounces and 20 inches. He was my easiest delivery yet and fastest! Now, it was time for Payton. You could tell everyone in the room was nervous. Payton was breach, so Dr. Johnson had his game face on. He literally pulled her out of me feet first. She was perfectly fine born at 1:56am and weighed 6 lbs and 19 in. This delivery was perfect! I could not have imagined it going any smoother. So thankful to the Lord for the sweet blessing of healthy twins born at 36 weeks 6 days and no NICU time. 

































0 comments: