Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


I am a little late on this post, but better late than never! We had a great Father's Day weekend and spent Saturday with Clint's family in Wetumpka and Sunday spent time together as a family, which has been rare lately. I have to take a moment to brag on Clint! He is a wonderful Dad and Husband and I am so thankful for him everyday. The way Hannah Grace lights up when she sees her "Dada" is adorable and melts your heart. They have such a special relationship and I look forward to seeing it grow throughout the years :)





Playing with Grandad
Hanging out with MeeMaw

Having fun with Aunt Kaye Kaye
Playing in the Pool at Great Grandaddy's

Then of course, I have to praise my Dad. I have the best Dad and he has always made a point to make me feel extra special and loved. He instilled confidence in me and always encouraged me in everything I ever did. I will always remember the fun dates and times we spent together :) Thank you Dad for being such a special Father!

0 comments: