Monday, July 13, 2009

Zoo

About 2 months ago, Hannah Grace went to the zoo for the first time! I have been meaning to do this post and keep forgetting, so finally I am posting it. We went with my friend Margaret and her son Charlie. It was such a fun day and I think Margaret and I enjoyed the zoo and conversation more than the babies!! Maybe next summer they will be able to enjoy it a little more. Hannah Grace and Charlie play so well together and although Hannah Grace is bigger than her friend, Charlie is actually 2 months older! I don't think I realize how big she is, until we are around other babies!! We just wish they lived here in Birmingham, so we could see them more. Here are a couple of pictures from the zoo and of them playing afterwards at the house. My favorite animal at the zoo was the Gorilla!! It looks so fake!




**New Post Below**

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

We should definitely take Will and Hannah Grace to the zoo before I have to go back to school!

Carrie and Jordan said...

Cute zoo pictures! Jordan has talked about taking EmK to the zoo...he's more excited than she is I think. Hope to see you soon. I've been out of the loop the last couple of weeks!

CMB