Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th Of July

What a wonderful 4th of July we had at Lake Guntersville! All of my family was there, along with Kendall's family too! It was great to meet her niece (Harper) and nephew (Miles). They are both so precious and Miles was so cute running all over the place. Hannah Grace adored him and would just stare at him constantly! We took Hannah Grace on the boat for the first time and she loved the boat, but hated her life jacket! So, the ride lasted only a couple of minutes. Maybe next year she won't be so bothered by the life jacket! On the 4th, we had a crawfish boil and it was so much fun! My brother Will, is a great cook and did a fabulous job on all the food. It was such a great weekend and I enjoyed all the time spent with family and friends. I also have an update on Will and Kendall. Hannah Grace will be a cousin to TWINS! We are all so excited and everything looks perfect with both of the babies. I just can't wait for them to be here!!!




My new friend Miles

Loved the boat, hated the life jacket!!!


Crawfish trying to get away, but Will caught it!!




Playing with Harper

1 comments:

Julia K. Denson said...

I love Hannah Grace's 4th of July outfit. :) It looks like you had a great time with your family.